Maison Balzac 300gr Scented Candle - Le Matin
A scented candle that encapsulates the freshness of dawn, just as the sun rises over a new world. A crisp awakening of a vibrant lemon and thyme heart is grounded in herbaceous notes of rosemary. Breathe deeply the new day.
Fresh and awakening thyme boosts energy levels and has natural antibacterial properties, while lemon and rosemary invigorate, uplift and promote mental clarity.
- Olfactive notes: Thyme, Lemon, Rosemary
- Materials: Soy wax blend with cotton wick
- Made in Sydney, Australia
- 300g approx. 70 hours burn time.
Composition and Care:
- The first burn is the most important as it sets the burn memory. When lighting for the first time, ensure it is alight long enough for an even wax pool to develop to the edge of the vessel.
- To ensure an even burn and the best scent throw experience, be sure to trim the wick to 5mm before each use.
- After extinguishing the flame, make sure the wick stands upright in the centre of the vessel.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 2 hours, or when the wax level reaches less than 2cm from the vessel base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from draughts, children, pets, or flammable objects like curtains.
- Always ensure candles are placed on a non-flammable base while burning.